- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) 8" x 12" Personal Electronics Cloth
- Effectively removes over 99% of bacteria from your devices for better health
- Removes smears, fingerprints, makeup, oils, grease, grime, and dirt, while protecting the protective coatings
- Perfect for everyday use on Kindles, Nooks, iPads, eReaders, Tablets, iPhones, PDA’s, Cellphones / Smartphones, and GPS's
- Soft cloth has over 1.6 million* fibers per inch - this is the key to the amazing cleaning power
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
iPad Cleaning, Smartphone Cleaning, Kindle Cleaning, are the Challenges - e-cloth is the Answer
Where to Use: Any electronic device or computer screen - Kindle Cleaning, Nook Cleaning, iPad Cleaning, Tablet Cleaning, iPhones Cleaning, Cellphones Cleaning, and GPS Cleaning
Electronic devices all have the same issue in common - constant contact with the human body which leaves oils, grease, make-up, fingerprints, bacteria, and who knows what else on the devices. This cloth gets this job done without water and without chemicals - two things that could harm your expensive devices.
This world has evolved into one that lets us communicate, enjoy customized music, and get information anywhere we go. Hand-held digital devices continually collect greasy fingerprints, dirt, oil, and disgusting bacteria. They also have sensitive screens requiring careful cleaning to avoid damage. e-cloth’s creates a microscopic textured fabric that penetrates and thoroughly removes all these forms of grime with no harm to the devices or the screens.
80% polyester/20% polyamide
Made in China
* You may see a discrepancy between our website and our packaging in terms of fiber count. How did we almost double the number of fibers overnight? MATH ERROR! For almost 10 years now, e-cloth has been operating under the impression that e-cloths have 1.6 million fibers per square inch. The truth is, we screwed up the math. It is actually 3.1 million fibers per sq in. 480,000 fibers per cubic centimeter is the actual measurement and when we converted it to inches we erred. However you do the math, the error works in your favor. The number may have changed, but it’s still the same amazing performance.
More effective Kindle Cleaning, Nook Cleaning, iPad Cleaning, Tablet Cleaning, iPhones Cleaning, and Cellphones Cleaning with less effort
How to Use
Use a dry Personal Electronics cloth. Fold the cloth and wipe the screen and the entire electronic device. If you encounter difficult build up, dampen a corner of the cloth and wipe the area with the dampened corner. Dry the surface immediately with the dry sections of the cloth. Please do not use other e-cloth cleaning products on your electronics as particles caught in the fibers may scratch the surface of the device.
Caring for your Personal Electronics Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.