- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Flexi-edge Floor and Wall Duster Mop and one (1) Flexi-edge Head
- Flexi-edge Head 17.5” x 5.5”
- Telescopic handle adjustable 3ft - 5ft
- Removes dust, dirt, hair, cobwebs and allergens from floors, walls and ceilings
- Better than Swiffer®* and other leading floor duster brands:
- Outperforms – cleaner floors in less time
- Multi-purpose – cleans floors, walls & ceilings
- Stronger stick – does not bend during use
- Re-usable head – 100 wash guarantee saves money over disposable cloths
- Environmentally friendly – significantly less waste than disposable cloths
- Flexi-edges clean into corners, baseboards and easily around legs to chairs, tables and any other furniture
- Lightweight and highly maneuverable
- Head is 100% polyester. - Made in China
Where to Use: Floor Cleaning, Wall Cleaning, hardwood, linoleum, vinyl, laminate, concrete, bamboo
Your baby spends a lot of time on the floor. e-cloth ensures that it’s a safe, clean environment. The Lightweight Flexi-Edge Floor Duster cleans all hard flooring as well as baseboards, walls and ceilings to easily remove dust, dirt, hair, cobwebs and allergens. Its lightweight telescoping handle adjusts to clean hard-to-reach and high spaces. The flexi-edges clean into corners and around furniture legs for a complete clean.
Head is 100% Polyester
Made in China
*Swiffer® is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble.
How to Use
Adjust the telescopic handle to the desired height (hold the bottom of the handle near the base and twist the top section to the right. Extend to desired length and then turn to the left to tighten). Use dry to dust floors and walls.
Between washes, shake head to remove dust and debris.
Caring for the Flexi-edge Floor Duster
Remove fluffy head from flexible base. Machine wash in WARM WATER ONLY, regular detergent, no bleach, no fabric softener. Use only a small amount of detergent. If too much detergent is used the performance can be affected. After machine washing, shake fluffy head to separate fibers and hang to air dry. Do NOT tumble dry. Do
Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach damages the fibers and Fabric softener reduces performance. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.