- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Kitchen Cloth - 12.5” x 12.5”
- Use the non-scratch scrubbing pocket to remove hardened messes on any hard surface and on non-stick surfaces without scratching surfaces
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Removes thick dirt, grease, oil, grime and is proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from all hard kitchen surfaces, using just water
- TIP - Use a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth after using the Kitchen Cloth for the perfect dry and buffed finish. These two cloths are sold together in the Kitchen Pack for a savings
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: Kitchen Cleaning in general, Any type of countertop (granite, formica, Corian, tile, stone, synthetic and laminate), stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and other small appliances
Superior cleaning of all hard surfaces, this Kitchen Cloth is one of the most versatile of all e-cloths. Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
80% polyester / 20% polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
1) Spray surface to be cleaned with just water using e-cloth Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry Kitchen Cloth or 2) Wet Kitchen Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold the cloth into quarters and use as a scrubbing pad.
For sticky, dried on messes, initially use the scrubbing pocket to break up the mess. Wipe up the surface with a damp Kitchen Cloth. Dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Caring for the Kitchen Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.