- All Products
- Cleaning Tasks
- Room Cleaning
- General Cleaning
- Value Packs
- Car, Bike, Boat
- ebody Spa Collection
- Universal Stone
Kitchen Cleaning With a Kitchen Cloth Removes 99% of Bacteria From Your Kitchen Surfaces
- Includes one (1) 12.5” x 12.5” Kitchen Cloth
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Removes thick dirt, grease, oil, grime and is proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from all hard kitchen surfaces, using just water
- Use the non-scratch scrubbing pocket to remove hardened messes on any hard surface and on non-stick surfaces without scratching surfaces
- TIP - Use a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth after using the Kitchen Cloth for the perfect dry and buffed finish. These two cloths are sold together in the Kitchen Pack for a savings
- Due to its electrostatic properties, used dry, is also an effective dusting cloth
- For all types of hard surfaces such as stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile and wood
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: Kitchen Cleaning in general, Any type of countertop (granite, formica, Corian, tile, stone, synthetic and laminate), stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and other small appliances
Better Kitchen Cleaning with less effort!
Superior cleaning of all hard surfaces, this Kitchen Cloth is one of the most versatile of all e-cloths. e-cloths really are different and give a fantastic chemical free clean with just water. If you take care of them they will last for years. e-cloths work so well that you will get a lint-free, smear-free clean with just water.
e-cloths are made of millions of tiny fibers that pick up dirt which normal cloths just leave behind. When we say tiny, we mean each fiber is about 1/200th the width of a human hair. These tiny fibers attract moisture and oil, lifts and traps dirt, grease, grime and bacteria. Leaving your surface clean and polished with no chemical residue left behind. This process is healthier with no chemicals used. There is no chance for potentially harmful fumes and residue. This is important to children, as well as allergy and asthma sufferers.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
80% polyester/20% polyamide - Made in Korea
Spray surface to be cleaned with just water using e-cloth Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry Kitchen Cloth or wet cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad. For heavier dirt, initially use wet before finishing damp. When used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.