- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes four (4) General Purpose Cloths - 12.5"x12.5"
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Removes thick dirt, grease, oil, grime and is proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces, using just water
- Due to its electrostatic properties, used dry, is also an effective dusting cloth
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: all types of hard surfaces such as stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile and wood
More effective healthy cleaning with less effort - removes over 99% of bacteria with just water - No chemical residue. Superior cleaning of all hard surfaces, this General Purpose Cloth is the most versatile of all e-cloth microfiber cloths.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
80% polyester / 20% polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
Two ways to use a General Purpose Cloth
- Spray surface to be cleaned with just water using e-cloth Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry General Purpose Cloth
- Wet General Purpose Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold in quarters and use as a pad
For heaviest dirt, first use General Purpose Cloth wet (do not wring out) before finishing with a wrung out damp cloth. Dry surface with a Glass & Polishing Cloth.
When used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
Caring for the General Purpose Cloth
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. Maximum wash is 140 degrees F. Consult your washing machines operating instructions for correct machine settings. All cloths in this set may also be boiled in water and baking soda for 10-15 minutes to clear fibers.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.