- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Stainless Steel Cloth - 12.5” x 12.5”
- Stainless Cleaning Cloth is the cleaning and polishing solution for all types of stainless steel
- Use Stainless Steel Cloth’s stiffer fibers side for cleaning into the grain of brushed stainless steel, while the smooth side is ideal for polished stainless steel
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Both sides remove grease, oil, grime and over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water - No Fumes, No harsh chemicals, No oily messes
- Use a dry Finishing Cloth to remove fingerprints off stainless steel; use dry after using the Stainless Steel Cloth for a smudge-free, watermark-free, buffed finish
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: All polished or brushed stainless steel cleaning: Large and small appliances, Barbeque grills, Household accessories
Stainless Steel Cleaning with e-cloth is a healthy cleaning - Removes 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
Stainless steel brings out fingerprints more than any type of finish because of the oil in our skin. The e-cloth Stainless Steel Pack makes stainless steel cleaning very easy and safe. No Fumes, No harsh chemicals, No oily messes.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
Stainless Steel Cloth 75% polyester, 15% polyamide, 10% polypropylene
Made in South Korea
How to Use
For polished stainless steel, spray surface with water and wipe with a dry, folded Stainless Steel Cloth. Use Glass & Polishing Cloth to dry and polish surface.
For brushed stainless steel, wet cloth thoroughly, wring out excess water, fold and clean with the toughened stripes side. Use Glass & Polishing Cloth to dry and polish surface.
Caring for your cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.