- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Luxury Hooded Towel - 57" x 29.5"
- Baby Soft Material
- Rapidly draws moisture away from the child four times faster than cotton
- Hold nearly four times more water than cotton towels
- Reduced dampness makes babies feel dryer and warmer - this makes them much happier than a wet cotton towel
With a sumptuous look and feel plus exceptional drying performance, the Luxury Hooded Towel offers the next generation of towel technology. Your baby will enjoy the softness, while the fibers rapidly draw moisture for quicker and easier drying. No more crying after bathtime - a warm and cozy baby is a happy, smiling baby. High Performance drying combined with elegant luxury and a contemporary look. Uses Micro-dry technology for quick drying due to extra absorption.
80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
1. Cover the babies head with the hood.
2. Wrap the towel around the child and pat dry
Caring for the Cloths
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.