- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) 20"x16" Chemical-free Cleaning Window & Mirror Cloth
- Protects baby or toddler by cleaning with just water, not chemicals
- Removes over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces using just water
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Removes light grease, grime, and finger marks from hard surfaces using just water
- Creates a streak-free, smear-free, lint-free finish to all glass and shiny surfaces
- Chemical free cleaning of all glass (except on electronic devices) using just water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: window cleaning, mirror cleaning, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble and all other shiny surfaces
Superior cleaning of all glass (for electronic devices, please use the Personal Electronics Cloth). Use to clean all your glass surfaces and add a final streak-free, smear-free, lint-free, polished finish to most shiny surfaces. Perfect for removing fingerprints, smears, grime and over 99% of bacteria from curious babies, toddlers and pets from windows and mirrors. No chemical residues.
Window cleaning and mirror cleaning with a Glass & Polishing Cloth requires less effort yet provides a more thorough clean.
"Many harsh chemical cleaners can cause direct, painful irritation of the skin,
eyes, nose, throat and lungs. The very properties that make cleaning products effective
can also mean that they inflame delicate tissues." - Environmental Working Group
80% polyester / 20% polyamide.
Made in Korea
How to Use
Spray water onto the surface to be cleaned using e-cloth Water Atomizer. Fold the Window & Mirror Cloth into a pad and wipe surface clean. Use the dry cloth to wipe down mirrors, interior windows, and all shiny surfaces.
Caring for your Window & Mirror Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can wash as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.