- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Bathroom Cloth - 12.5" x 12.5" and one Glass & Polishing Cloth - 16" x 20"
- Extra thick and absorbant Bathroom Cloth removes excess water as well as dirt, grime and bacteria from bathroom surfaces
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Fibers attract moisture and oil lifting and and trapping dirt, grease, soap, scum, grime, mildew, and remove bacteria using just water - There's absolutely no use of any harmful bathroom cleaners and their noxious fumes
- Proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces with just water
- Cleans tubs, showers, sinks, vanities, faucets, tile, mirrors and windows
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: General Bathroom Cleaning: Bathtubs, showers, sinks, vanities, faucets, tile, and mirrors
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings
80% polyester / 20% polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
The Bathroom Cloth can be used damp or dry. If surface is already wet, use dry wiping the wet surface, otherwise wet thoroughly and wring out excess water and wipe surface to be cleaned. For heavier dirt, initially use wet before finishing damp. Finish wiping with dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Caring for the Bathroom Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.