- Product Reviews
- How to Use
- Includes: One (1) 8.5" x 7.9" x 1.5" Carry Pouch, one (1) 1oz (30ml) Spray Bottle, ten (10) Reusable Cloth Wipes (7" x 7"), and one (1) 7.25" x 13.3" Laundry Bag
- Reusable Cloth Wipes guaranteed for 100 washes
- Protects babies by cleaning with just water, not chemicals
- Soft, yet durable, Hand & Face Cloth Wipes clean any mess on babies and toddlers
- Minimizes time cleaning up sticky hands and faces
- Spray Bottle keeps a handy reservoir of water available for quick clean-ups
- Carry Pouch provides one place to store everything for immediate use when accidents occur and stores dirty wipes separately for laundering
e-cloth Reusable Cloth Wipes clean with just water, 100% eliminating chemicals sensitivities, allergic reactions, rashes and asthma associated with the use of chemical additives, fragrances and dyes.
Cloth Wipes provide a faster and better clean using just a cloth and water. Convenient carry pouch stores used Cloth Wipes and keeps separate for laundering. Cloth Wipes are reusable and guaranteed for 100 machine washes making them environmentally-friendly and more economical.
*MI = Methylisothiazolinone; most commonly found in traditional wet wipes
Cloth Wipes content - 79% Viscose made from bamboo/21% Polyester
Made in China
How to Use
1. Fill the Spray Bottle with water. 2. Use Spray Bottle to wet the Cloth Wipe. 3. Wipe the hands and face. 4. Wipe the Carry Pouch clean using a damp cloth. 5. Store the dirty Cloth Wipes in the laundry bag compartment of the Carry Pouch. 6. Launder the Cloth Wipes as needed and refill the Carry Pouch.
Caring for the Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.