- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
The Best Value Floor Cleaning
This set contains the following:
- One Deep Clean Mop - rated Best Washable Mop by Real Simple magazine May 2012
- e-cloth fiber technology penetrates and removes dirt,grease, oil, grime
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
- Lightweight and very maneuverable
- Chemical free cleaning on all flooring surfaces, just use water
- Telescopic handle adjusts so you can clean comfortably regardless of your height - Extends from 34" to 61"
- Two extra Deep Clean Mop Heads
This value pack provides everything you need to dust and mop your floors. Reuseable heads guaranteed for 300 machine washes which allows for 6 years of floor cleaning with weekly washes.
Made in Taiwan
How to Use Deep Clean Mop
Assemble the mop by inserting handle into the mop base joint. The telescopic handle adjusts to the length you desire.
Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water. Place mop head on floor, velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop.
During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted. An "S" motion is recommended for best results.
Caring for your Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.