- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes eight (8) cloths to clean the entire house
- One (1) Kitchen Cloth with Scrubbing Pocket
- Two (2) Glass & Polishing Cloths
- One (1) Bathroom Cloth
- One (1) Window Cloth
- One (1) Dusting Cloth
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cloth
- One (1) Range and Stovetop Cloth
- e-cloth fibers attract moisture and oil lifting and trapping dirt, grease, grime, and over 99% bacteria
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces with just water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: every room in the house - everything for Bathroom Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Stainless Steel Cleaning. Includes a cloth to clean all types of hard surfaces such as stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile and wood
Healthy Cleaning comes naturally with e-cloth - Cloths remove over 99% of bacteria with just water
Yes e-cloth cloths are durable, reusable cleaning tools, but the most impressive thing about them is their performance. The cleaning power comes from remarkable fibers with microscopic texturing that attracts moisture and oil, lift and trap dirt, grease, grime and bacteria without using any potentially health-harmful chemical cleaners.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
80% polyester/20% polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
Two ways to use a Cloth
- Spray surface to be cleaned with just water using e-cloth Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry cloth
- Wet General Purpose Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold in quarters and use as a pad
For heaviest dirt, first use General Purpose Cloth wet (do not wring out) before finishing with a wrung out damp cloth. Dry surface with a Glass & Polishing Cloth.
When used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
Caring for the Cloths
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. Do not boil this cloth. Maximum wash is 140 degrees F. Consult your washing machines operating instructions for correct machine settings.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.