- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Dust Mop head - 5.25"x17.5"
- Fits the Deep Clean Mop and the AquaSpray Deep Clean Mop
- e-cloth fiber technology penetrates and removes dirt and dust from floors, walls, and ceilings
- Use on all floor surfaces including vinyl laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum and concrete.
- Quicker and easier than a vacuum
- Has exceptional static properties that attract dust and pet hair with ease
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: All Floor Cleaning – vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete, Wall Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning
A Deep Clean Mop with a Dust Mop Head makes floor cleaning easier
The reason the Dust Mop Head along with the Deep Clean Mop so effectively and quickly cleans floors is because of its microscopic fibers. In minutes a room is swept free of loose dirt and dust because they lift and hold instead of pushing dirt and dust around.
Made in Taiwan
How To Use
Dust Mop Head is used dry prior to using a Deep Clean Mop Head. Remove Deep Clean Head from Deep Clean Mop. Place Dust Mop Head on the floor, velcro side up, and attach to the Deep Clean Mop base. During use, the mop head may be removed, cleaned, and refitted.
Caring for your Deep Clean Mop Head and Dust Mop Head
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use. Allow to dry completely before using again.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.