- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes (1) High Performance Cleaning & Dusting Cloth - 12.5" x 12.5"
- Extra long microscopic textured fibers draw and hold dust, pollen, dirt, grease, oil
- Coax dust and grime from nooks and crannies that normal cloths cannot reach
- Excellent on all types of furniture and for cleaning soft and hard woods, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF and fabrics
- 3.1 million* fibers per square inch for unparalleled cleaning performance
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to use: wood, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF, and fabric.
This cloth traps dirt and dust and removes it from the surface. It does not just push it around like other dusting cloths. It can also be used wet and has all of the cleaning power of the e-cloth line.
Contains 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
Use Dry. Fold the Dusting Cloths, shag side out, like a pad and wipe the surface, applying gentle pressure. When one section of the Dusting Cloth has become dirty, re-fold and continue wiping. When done dusting, rinse cloth out under warm to hot water and allow to dry completely before using again.
For tougher cleaning, the cloth can be used damp. Wet the cloth and wring out excess moisture. Lightly wipe surface to be cleaned and the long fibers will penetrate into crevices and fabrics for an exceptional clean. Wash when done cleaning to remove dirt collected within the cloth
How to Care for the Dusting & Cleaning Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.