- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes (1) High Performance Cleaning & Dusting Glove 8" x 10"
- Long, soft fibers attract and hold dust, pollen, dirt, grease, and oil from crevices in cabinets and furniture, as well as any other nook or cranny
- Holds dirt until glove is washed
- Excellent on all types of furniture and for cleaning soft and hard woods, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF and fabrics
- Dampen glove to clean fabrics surfaces and leather
- 1.6 million* fibers per square inch for unparalleled cleaning performance
- Removes over 99% of bacteria when used with water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to use: wood, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF, and fabric.
This cloth traps dirt and dust and removes it from the surface. It does not just push it around like other dusting cloths. This cloth can also be used wet and has all of the cleaning power of the e-cloth line.
Contains 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
Lightly wipe surface to be dusted with shag side of the cloth. Longer fibers will lift and trap dust. Except in extreme cases, one cloth should be able to handle dusting of the entire house. Wash when done dusting to remove dirt collected within the cloth
Caring for the Dusting Glove
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.