- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) Kitchen Cloth - 12.5"x12.5" and one (1) Glass & Polishing Cloth - 20"x16"
- Unique non-scratching Scrubbing Pocket quickly and safely removes hardened messes using just water
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Kitchen cloth fibers attract and trap dirt, grease, grime and proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
- Glass & Polishing Cloth used dry on water dampened surfaces brings a smear-free, lint-free finish to windows, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble, and all other shiny surfaces
- TIP: Use the Glass & Polishing Cloth after the Kitchen Cloth for the perfect dry and buffed finish
- Can be used on all types of finishes on large and small appliances
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: Kitchen Cleaning in general, Any type of countertop or table (granite, marble, formica, Corian, tile, stone, synthetic and laminate), stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and other small appliances
80% polyester / 20% polyamide
Made in South Korea
How to Use
Glass & Polishing Cloth: For windows, mirrors and shiny surfaces - To remove light grease and dirt, spray water onto the surface to be cleaned, fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth (use dry) and wipe.
General Purpose Cloth: Spray surface to be clean using Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry General Purpose Cloth, or wet General Purpose Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad to wipe surface. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. For heavier dirt, initially use General Purpose Cloth wet before finishing damp. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. When the General Purpose Cloth is used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
Caring for the Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.