- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) 6.5" x 3.5" Kitchen Dynamo
- Extra long fibers clean hard-to-reach areas under faucets and into corners
- Scrubbing stripes are ideal for removing stubborn grime and residue
- Ideal for quick cleans around sinks and faucets, on counters and tabletops
- Great for cleaning out mugs, cups, and glassware
- Superb for cleaning up crumbs on counters
- Guaranteed for 300 washes without losing performance.
- e-cloth fiber side: 80% polyester / 20% Polyamide
Where to Use: Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Pots and Pans, baking dishes, plates, cutlery, showers, sinks, tubs, barbeque grills, etc
Kitchen Cleaning is more effective due to the strong scubbing power of the scrubbing stripes and the grease gathering of the long soft fibers
Scrubbing stripes made from polyester threads surrounded in tough non-scratching nylon and then made into e-cloth’s scrubbing fabric. Can be used on non-stick surfaces without scratching or damaging the surfaces. e-cloth fibers are made from the highest quality cleaning microfiber fabric available in the world
80% polyester / 20% polyamide
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
Kitchen Dynamo can be used like any other scrubbing pad. The e-cloth fibers cut through grease and grime. Wet thoroughly and wring out excess water and wipe surface to be cleaned. For heavier dirt, initially use scrubbing stripes before wiping overall with the soft long fibers. Rinse and finish wiping with dry e-cloth Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Caring for the Kitchen Dynamo
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.