- Product Reviews
- How to Use
- Kit includes one (1) each: Dual Action Mitt - 10” x 6.75”, Dry & Shine Cloth - 16” x 24”, and Glass & Chrome Cloth – 20” x 16”
- e-auto Dual Action Mitt's (Not Sold Separately) Orange “soft-fingered” side will quickly handle all the tough initial cleaning and get into hard to reach areas, and the smooth grey side is for general and spot cleaning
- e-auto Dry & Shine Cloth is used after the e-auto Dual Action Mitt - use dry on the wet body, glass and shiny surfaces for the perfect water mark free, polished finish
- e-auto Glass & Chrome Cloth produces a perfect smear-free, lint-free and polished finish on windshields, glass, chrome and mirrors using just water
- Cleaning power of the fibers removes any residues of grease and grime and is effective on all surfaces: body, lights, glass and chrome
- Using e-cloth’s unique fiber technology with water, they break up and hold dirt, grime and grease which normal cloths leave behind
- Guaranteed for 300 Machine Washings
The perfect solution for keeping your car clean and sparkling. The three products in the Car Cleaning Kit and water are all you need to quickly clean, dry and shine your whole car. e-auto products are so powerful, they can clean using just water. They will also perform well with a small amount of your regular cleaning liquid.
All products 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Made In Indonesia
How to Use
Dual Action Mitt - Thoroughly wet vehicle to loosen heavy dirt. Wet the Dual Action Mitt and wring out. Use the orange “soft-fingered” side to remove any dirt and grime, and to clean hard to reach areas and crevices. Use the grey smooth side for general and spot cleaning. Rinse the mitt in a bucket of water thoroughly and regularly to ensure the mitt does not trap dirt or grit in the fibers. Grit may damage the car’s finish if not rinsed out.
Dry and Shine Cloth - Use the cloth dry on damp surfaces. Fold cloth regularly to ensure the cloth does not trap grit or dirt in the fibers. Trapped grit or dirt can scratch the vehicle’s surface.
Glass and Chrome Cloth - Use the cloth dry on a dampened surface to make your windshield and mirrors sparkle like they've never sparkled before. As the sun sets, you will really notice the differnce as there will be no streaks, no smears, and no residue left on the windshield. Will also remove light grease and finger marks and to dry to a perfect, smear-free, polished finish.
Caring for the Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.