- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) 4" x 6.75" Window Dynamo
- Dual Sided pad is perfect for touch ups on windows and for cleaning small glass and mirror surfaces.
- Window Cloth side (light green) has a waffle weave construction that is perfect for trapping dirt particles and cleaning surfaces
- Glass and Polishing Cloth side (dark green) leave a lint free, streak free, smear free clean
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Removes light grease, grime, and finger marks and over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces using just water
- Creates a streak-free, smear-free, lint-free finish to all glass and shiny surfaces
- Chemical free cleaning of all glass (except on electronic devices) using just water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: window cleaning, mirror cleaning, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble and all other shiny surfaces
Superior cleaning of all glass (for electronic devices, please use the Personal Electronics Cloth). Use this cloth to clean all your glass surfaces and add a final polishing touch to most hard surfaces. e-cloths give a fantastic chemical-free clean using just water and a cloth. If you take care of them they will last for years. e-cloths work so well that you will get a lint-free, smear-free clean with just water. Window cleaning and mirror cleaning with a Window Dynamo requires less effort yet provides a more thorough clean.
80% polyester / 20% polyamide.
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
Spray water onto the surface to be cleaned using e-cloth Water Atomizer. Wipe surface with the light green surface first for cleaning. Use the dark green side to dry the surface.
Caring for your Glass & Polishing Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use - wring out and allow to dry completely
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.