- Product Reviews
- Use and Care
- Includes one (1) 5.5" x 9" Window Genie cleaning mitt
- Allows for cleaning large glass and mirror surfaces
- Great for car dashboards and windshields as it effectively cleans in narrow hard to reach areas
- Cleans all types of windows and mirrors - providing lint-free, streak-free, sparkling clean glass using just water
- Fiber construction penetrates and removes dirt, grease, oil, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: General Window Cleaning and Mirror Cleaning: Windows and sliding glass doors throughout the home. All vehicle windows (Car, Truck, RV)
The Window Cleaning Cloth provides a healthy cleaning by removing 99% of bacteria from your windows and glass
You’ll be amazed at how clean your windows will be. Forget rolls and rolls of paper towels and window cleaner. e-cloths give a fantastic chemical-free clean with just water. If you take care of them they will last for years. e-cloths work so well that you will get a lint-free, smear-free clean with just water.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and window cleaners. e-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings
80% polyester/20% polyamide
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
Window Genie (light green) - use damp or dampen the surface with an e-cloth Water Atomizer. Use the Window Genie dry to clean and polish the surface. For a thorough clean to remove all dirt, finger prints, grease and water spots from the outside or inside of windows and all other glass surfaces
How to care for your Window Cleaning Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.